I have most of mr real teeth but they are not pretty so I ordered these about a yr ago.Were shipped in about 3 weeks.

I always receive confirmation emails from them and customer service is good. I only wear these during the day and have gotten numerous compliments. Sure, the are whiter than my own teeth but the total difference is amazing. One of mr arches broke a few months later and I paid a fraction of the price for replacement.

Had them in 3 weeks. No bad review here not understanding all the bad reviews. I have nothing but good service and if it isn't right they will fix the issue.

They are not fake looking and look the same shape as my natural teeth.Have been a confidence booster for me.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Brighter Image Press. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brighter Image Press.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Brighter Image Press to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Brighter Image Press?

Comments