5.0

I just want to say how very happy I am that I decided to go with brighter image lab I am a 38 year old woman in customer service .I have a broken.

front tooth and it was embarrassing I went with brighter image lab and could not give it a more outstanding phenomenal review they gave me my life back.people have to remember they are doing this going on our impressions and photographs I had mine adjusted three times and I had patience and I am tickled pink with my new fantastic smile all of you that are complaining obviously are absolutely perfect on your first time out I would love to meet a perfect world where everything goes as planned.Another thing they don't look cheap they look like real veneers.I'm so happy .but I always had a good attitude.all my praise to brighter image lab keep up the great work...love yahoo

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Brighter Image Press and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brighter Image Press.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Brighter Image Press to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Brighter Image Press?

Comments