I just want to say how very happy I am that I decided to go with brighter image lab I am a 38 year old woman in customer service .I have a broken.
front tooth and it was embarrassing I went with brighter image lab and could not give it a more outstanding phenomenal review they gave me my life back.people have to remember they are doing this going on our impressions and photographs I had mine adjusted three times and I had patience and I am tickled pink with my new fantastic smile all of you that are complaining obviously are absolutely perfect on your first time out I would love to meet a perfect world where everything goes as planned.Another thing they don't look cheap they look like real veneers.I'm so happy .but I always had a good attitude.all my praise to brighter image lab keep up the great work...love yahoo
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "I was a paying ibogaine treatment patient under the care of Clare Wilkins, Sandi Hartman, and James Forristal, none of these people have licenses to practice medicine, Ms Wilkins did..."
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."