I just want to say how very happy I am that I decided to go with brighter image lab I am a 38 year old woman in customer service .I have a broken.
front tooth and it was embarrassing I went with brighter image lab and could not give it a more outstanding phenomenal review they gave me my life back.people have to remember they are doing this going on our impressions and photographs I had mine adjusted three times and I had patience and I am tickled pink with my new fantastic smile all of you that are complaining obviously are absolutely perfect on your first time out I would love to meet a perfect world where everything goes as planned.Another thing they don't look cheap they look like real veneers.I'm so happy .but I always had a good attitude.all my praise to brighter image lab keep up the great work...love yahoo
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "Saved my money for years, went to cancun cosmetic dentistry for snapon dentures. Had 20+ teeth removed over a few hours with local anestesia. Horribly PAINFUL! had..."
- "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."